QtMoko v14

ghislain ghislain at basetrend.nl
Wed Oct 7 22:53:53 CEST 2009

Hi!

I really like QtMoko and V14 is an improvement!

Every time a new version arrives I provide the Freerunner Community in the
Netherlands with an alternative download on  http://www.openmobile.nl/
openmobile.nl  (this site is in Dutch).
I also changes some basic things to the standard QtMoko version:
* I create an sdCard installer (Android alike, by flashing qi, rootfs,
kernel)
* I add some packages (pkg-fso-keyring vim ntpdate nfs-common mtd-utils
flite)
* I add a working version of Navit  (under QX), with speech (flite) with an
working map (Benelux) on the sdCard under the MapsNavit folder
* I change the defaults of the fstab (swap on 2nd partition of sdCard),
nfs-mount to host (192.168.1.200) /media/jffs2

Maybe this is handy for the rest of the community too? Take a look at the
latest (V14) installer-image:
http://www.openmobile.nl/pages/downloads.php#qtm14 QtMoko V14 Installer
Image  and let me know if this is something you all like or if there need to
be some changes.