QtMoko v14 GPRS

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Oct 8 16:53:52 CEST 2009

Nekron wrote:

> - if I set the GPRS mode to allways online. After a few seconds or maybe a
> minute QTM gui freezes and I have to restart it (a bug has already been
> filled)
> - I found a workaround using the "when needed" option and setting the
> timeout to never which makes my GPRS connection stay always online :-)

If it has workaround then it's usually on the bottom of my todo list :)
Thanks for the report, it will take some time, but i hope i will get to
it :)

> - GSM multiplexing is not working. When I am online I can not receive
> calls. How hard would it to integrate gsm07mux for this?

That would be nice but also a lot of work. Using FSO would make it
easier to port to new devices and the FSO codebase seems to be quite
stable and maintained.

> - when I place a call beeing online the GPRS connection stops working.
> However when I try to connect again after my call has finished I do not get
> GPRS working again and have to reboot QTE.

Same here...

> Cheers and please keep up your good work!
> Nek

I will try :)

Regards

Radek