How to transfer my contacts from my QtExtended GTA01 to my SHR GTA02

Michele Brocco ssj2micvm at
Thu Oct 8 20:24:31 CEST 2009

you can copy your qtopia_db.sqlite file from the qtopia folder on your
home (i guess it was /home/root/Applications/Qtopia) directory to shr
and then use pisi (

under shr afaik there is no addressbook that comprehensively supports
all fields supported on qtopia yet (correct me if I am wrong). but u
can sync at least with your sim card and u will have all the numbers
as single entries.

hope this helps