How to transfer my contacts from my QtExtended GTA01 to my SHR GTA02

Pablo Miño pablodanielmino at
Thu Oct 8 21:56:33 CEST 2009

I was urged, so I managed to transfer my contacts via sms. It was not
elegant but I got it working...
Anyway, I am interested in that incompatibilities. I thought that all
distros implemented contacts in a standard manner, but is there a
standard at all?

Thank you all.