[FSO based] NeoLight 1.2.0 released
vfebvre at easter-eggs.com
Thu Oct 8 22:20:52 CEST 2009
NeoLight 1.2.0 was released.
Changes since 1.1.0:
* Speed up startup again (~2 seconds less), now it takes ~3 seconds.
* Fixed a bug in "Custom Color". It was impossible to set the red and
the blue colors to 0.
NeoLight turns your Neo into a flashlight.
It flips the brightness up to full and displays a fullscreen bright
* Bright white or colored (red/green/blue/custom) screen
* Brightness dimmer
* Strobe light mode (with adjustable speed)
* Just tap the top left corner of screen to dim brightness to minimum,
and the top right corner to flip the brightness up to the level defined
It is written in Python/Elementary.
NeoLight is tested on SHR unstable only but should work with all FSO
More information about the community