Broken Freerunner.. CPU stall messages.. repairable?

Maksim 'max_posedon' Melnikau maxposedon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 13:53:34 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Thomas Franck <thomas.franck at gmx.com>wrote:

> How did you manage to copy those messages? is it because it eventually
> boots your FR?
>
> Yes, as I said before, NOR uBoot still can boot my neo, so, I copied it
from dmesg output.
Anyway, there I can see kernel bug(I think), and this shouldn't be happend
even if my nand have some badblocks.

Since my neo is more then 1 year old, and its falls sometimes, I think a may
have some badblocks.

As for me, I'm waiting for 2.6.31(2) upstream kernel, and then will try find
out more.

As for you, I defently don't understand why you can't boot from uSD, plz try
some very old images.