[qtmoko] cannot flash v14

ghislain ghislain at basetrend.nl
Fri Oct 9 14:19:05 CEST 2009

I have this sometimes too, mostly when flashing a lot (and lots of connect /
reconnect the Neo).
This is what helps me the most of the time (I use Ubuntu 9.04): sudo
/etc/init.d/udev refresh-devices

But you can always load the installer-image I've created (
http://www.openmobile.nl/pages/downloads.php#qtm14 QtMoko V14 ) so you won't
have to flash it over USB, just unzip the image to the first (vfat)
partition on you're sdcard and boot from it in NOR mode. It's also a lot
faster then flashing over USB.
But beware, there are some little changes in the configuration: swap is on
partition 2 of the sdcard (instead of 4) and nfs mounts to /media/jffs2
(instead of /).