Where do I discuss these Ideas??

Aditya Gandhi aditya.g8 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:13:29 CEST 2009

Hi rhn,
I'm trying something a little bit different, I plan to make it autonomous,
with neo controlling it while sitting on it.
Eg:. Using gps and a usb cam deliver tea for me from one room to other in a
big appartment....
Something of that sort... Anyways any help needed in your project please do
ask, will try and  help you