Where do I discuss these Ideas??

rhn omcomali.rhn at porcupinefactory.org
Fri Oct 9 19:42:04 CEST 2009

Hi Aditya

Actually, that's even closer to what I'm going to do. The main part of the project is discovering ways to detect objects autonomously, with the FR riding the vehicle. I'd use GPS if I had a bigger robot, but I'm afraid that's not an option :)
I have little experience in handling camera input, too, and I'm not concerned about Freerunner's computing power.
Thanks for your offer. I'd be happy if I could share my new experiences, too.

Cheers
rhn