QtMoko v14 unable to send sms???

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 20:44:17 CEST 2009

2009/10/9 Pablo Miño <pablodanielmino at gmail.com>

> No matter if I reply a sms or start a new one, it happens the same.
> When I start a new message (or reply a sms) I see a red circle with a
> white cross and when I start typing it changes to an orange pentagon
> with a white cross inside that is pointing backwards and it actually
> deletes a character each time it is pressed.

On the left side (to the left of the red circle) you have  the menu button.
There you can select change input method, which cycles through the keyboards
(and a handwiting option I guess).
What happens if you select another keyboard?

If I disable "Use icon for soft keys" in Settings -> Appearance the

That one is enabled here.

> This is quite odd. I downloaded the images yesterday (or the day
> before yesterday) and are v14.

I have my image installed on a partition on a SD card, installed from the
tar.gz file.
Torfinn Ingolfsen