QtMoko v14 unable to send sms???

clare johnstone claregj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 00:26:38 CEST 2009

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 5:56 AM, Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:
? Btw the screen should look like this:

> http://activationrecord.net/radekp/qtmoko/screenshots/keyboard_skin.png

yes it did, on the 3rd change of input method, and then as i started
to type the red circle with X changed  to blue arrow, then   it popped
up a bar saying send and returned to the red circle then hit the send
and it made a place for the number, I hit the word switch which
appeared on the lower right of the keyboard and it made a number pad,
with useful extras. so could put in the number then it changed to an
envelope on the bottom right and that sent it. Earlier a press on the
same send bar also sent one, so those both seem to work at that
point..
I really like the keyboard ( except perhaps would change the layout of
the letters), but the switch feature and Shift are very convenient.
Why I said about the layout; I have been using an alphabet layout in
Neovento and am getting used to that.

thank you, there are a lot of nice features. By the way i found that a
press on the power button will enable escape from help. Till then i
was in despair.
cheers,
clare