QtMoko v14 unable to send sms???

clare johnstone claregj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 00:40:17 CEST 2009

2009/10/9 Pablo Miño <pablodanielmino at gmail.com>:
> No matter if I reply a sms or start a new one, it happens the same.
> When I start a new message (or reply a sms) I see a red circle with a
> white cross and when I start typing it changes to an orange pentagon
> with a white cross inside that is pointing backwards and it actually
> deletes a character each time it is pressed.

Hi Pablo, I get this (the pentagon which erases, when entering the
screen to make a call,
via the phone picture, left most of the 4 on the nearly empty screen
which has the lock at the right. It has on a bar at the top :Dialer".
But from the dialer screen I get to the messaging from the columns at
the right which has a picture of an envelope. press that and get
transported to the screen we are talking about. hope this helps, or is
yours not like that?
clare