evopedia 0.2.3 release

Christian christian at exinto.de
Sat Oct 10 13:03:01 CEST 2009

Robin Paulson schrieb:
> 2009/10/9 Christian <christian at exinto.de>:
>> The following dump languages are available at the moment:
>> Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish and Spanish.
>
> could you supply the code used to create the dumps? i realise your
> reticence to create the english dump (i assume size?) - i would be
> interested in creating my own though

I have put the source for the modified mediawiki and the dump scripts as
branches in http://github.com/crei/evopedia/. Please do not hesitate to
ask me if you do not get it runnung. I have not yet created an english
dump mainly because it would take so long, although I am sure that the
dump process can be improved.

Kind regards,
Christian