community Digest, Vol 152, Issue 14

flecktor nahumba at
Sat Oct 10 18:11:43 CEST 2009

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: frederik.sdun at
To: community at
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 12:52:48 +0200
Subject: Re: no wifi

* flecktor <nahumba at> [07.10.2009 11:51]:
>    hi everyone,
>    about a year ago , someone wrote in that he had found a way to same more
>    energy from the battry by disabling the wifi, and added 2-3 commands that
>    do that.
>    i executed those commands, and now i want to re-enable the wifi again.
>    anyone could know what settings i changed?(silly me live in a mess and
>    don't remember).
>    thanks.
>    flecktor
>    Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.
Could you post those commands?
hi frederik,
im sorry for not having the commands, i dont recall them at all. this is where the problem is at.
i know the defenitions are not in kernel nor jiffs image since i flashed the device since then and used other sd os.

anyone has an idea?