ElmDentica 0.7.0 is out!

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sun Oct 11 01:48:32 CEST 2009

Hi everyone! ElmDentica hasn’t had a new release for a while (*cough*cough*
proving it works so well *cough*cough*), so I though I should share with you
the new stuff in the development of this release.

The news are:

    * Replacement of the side buttons by hover’s fired up by pressing for
    * about 1s over the bubble
    * Usage of inwins for entering user and domain data in the settings
    * window
    * Usage of hoversel to gain a few more space on the toolbar, specially
    * for future features

http://files.1407.org/openmoko/elmdentica/elmdentica-0.7.0-scap.png

http://files.1407.org/openmoko/elmdentica/elmdentica-0.7.0-scap-2.png

So that’s about it… you can get the package from the usual places, the
project’s web-site, by upgrading shr-unstable as it upgrades elmdentica on
next autobuild, building it yourself, etc…

    * http://elmdentica.googlecode.com/files/elmdentica-0.7.0.tar.gz
    * http://elmdentica.googlecode.com/files/elmdentica-0.7.0.tar.gz.asc
    * http://elmdentica.googlecode.com/files/elmdentica_0.7.0-r4_armv4t.ipk
    * http://elmdentica.googlecode.com/files/elmdentica_0.7.0-r4_armv4t.ipk.asc