opimd: unified api for sent/received

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sun Oct 11 22:43:23 CEST 2009

> I didn't notice your message until I did a web search on opimd zhone.
> Did you
> publish your path?

no, i didn't.
due to some stability issues with zhone/fso (after some restarts zhone was
unable to connect to gsm unless restartting frameworkd, and after a while
not even then but only after a full reboot) i shelved it, since i had more
pressing issues in real life (examns) and afterwards holidays w/o inet.

it was meant mostly to get my fingers warm with opimd with the added
benefit of zhone being able to use it, never really meant to be _fully_
functional.
since the fso debian packages have made some progress the last weeks
(didn't test yet), maybe phoneutils now works stable, making
shr-[dialer|messages] usable. if so, zhone will not need to be updated to
opimd -- for me, that is.