ElmDentica 0.7.0 is out!

Frederik Sdun frederik.sdun at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:32:46 CEST 2009

* Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at 1407.org> [12.10.2009 12:40]:
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 12:17:57PM +0200, Frederik Sdun wrote:
> > * Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at 1407.org> [11.10.2009 01:49]:
> > > Hi everyone! ElmDentica hasn’t had a new release for a while (*cough*cough*
> > > proving it works so well *cough*cough*), so I though I should share with you
> > > the new stuff in the development of this release.
> > >
> > > The news are:
> > >
> > >     * Replacement of the side buttons by hover’s fired up by pressing for
> > >     * about 1s over the bubble
> > >     * Usage of inwins for entering user and domain data in the settings
> > >     * window
> > >     * Usage of hoversel to gain a few more space on the toolbar, specially
> > >     * for future features
> > >
> > > http://files.1407.org/openmoko/elmdentica/elmdentica-0.7.0-scap.png
> > >
> > > http://files.1407.org/openmoko/elmdentica/elmdentica-0.7.0-scap-2.png
> > >
> > > So that’s about it… you can get the package from the usual places, the
> > > project’s web-site, by upgrading shr-unstable as it upgrades elmdentica on
> > > next autobuild, building it yourself, etc…
> > >
> > >     * http://elmdentica.googlecode.com/files/elmdentica-0.7.0.tar.gz
> > >     * http://elmdentica.googlecode.com/files/elmdentica-0.7.0.tar.gz.asc
> > >     * http://elmdentica.googlecode.com/files/elmdentica_0.7.0-r4_armv4t.ipk
> > >     * http://elmdentica.googlecode.com/files/elmdentica_0.7.0-r4_armv4t.ipk.asc
> > >
> > > Enjoy! :)
> > >
> > > Rui

> > Hi,
> > nice screenshots. Do you use bitbake or the toolchain to build the
> > packages? I couldn't start it until i linked some elm libs.
> > SHR already builds from your svn repository, so we only have to change
> > the version.
>
> Bitbake. What shr are you using? I haven't had any problems with the package I
> built on current shr-u, but that means only 1 in 1 samples haven't had problems :)
>
> Rui

My own build works. But if I use your build i get the following error:

elmdentica: error while loading shared libraries:
libelementary-ver-svn-02.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

Maybe you have to update your E stuff first.

Regards, Frederik
--
IRC: playya @ Freenode, Gimpnet
xmpp: playya at draugr.de