No subject

Tue Oct 6 13:45:31 CEST 2009

few months as we worked around the clock to polish every last detail,<br>
this product was a joy to make and even more fun to experience. We are<br>
head-over-heels in love with WikiReader. Never have I found so much<br>
fun in the little moments of curiosity life offers us. Try one and I&#39;m<=
sure you&#39;ll agree that we&#39;ve delivered the essence of reading<br>
Wikipedia in an addictively simple form factor.<br>
Sales start today at <a href=3D"" target=3D"_blank"=
></a>. Enjoy. Tell your<br>
friends. And let us know what you think!<br>
Sean Moss-Pultz<br>
Openmoko community mailing list<br>