Tips when GSM doesn't work

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:23:27 CEST 2009

I use the following script to restart phone features on SHR-Unstable.
Seems to work pretty well.

#!/bin/sh
killall -9 ophonekitd
/etc/init.d/frameworkd restart
ophonekitd &

If you run this from a terminal/shell, you'll see the output of
ophonekitd and can see when the GSM connects (it usually takes a
minute for my frameword to be ready for the GSM).

-Steven