#1024-Fix in switzerland

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Tue Oct 13 17:24:51 CEST 2009

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:00:48 +0200
Michal Brzozowski <rusolis at poczta.fm> (MB) wrote:

>Hey,
>
>Sending to Czech Republic would be definitely easier as there are no
>customs involved (I'm in Poland). Does the person you've got provide
>any guarantees for the rework? Would you guys test my FR to see if the
>recamping is gone before you send it back?

I thought you were in Poland, that's why i mentioned Ostrava.. probably
4-5 hours drive from Warsaw.

He is a professional doing this daily. I am sure he would not accept
warranty as such but as he is a close friend, we could guarantee his
work.

As mentioned previously, we would test on one piece first, confirm, then
we would run the test script on all three pieces done.

BTW, you can see how he has done the buzz fix for us (sleek design in
placing the cap) and has taken a few shots on his work photo microscope:
http://vanous.penguin.cz/files/om/SOP/

Let me see how fast we can move - have one testing piece be done and
tested this week.

Perhaps this will get other czech guys inspired, they are a bit slower
needing the fixes :)

cheers
Petr