Buy WikiReader [was: WikiReader]

William Lai will at openmoko.com
Wed Oct 14 01:38:57 CEST 2009

All,
I spent the whole morning trying to get international fixed-rates from USPS
for global shipping, but there is a downside, as there always is:

a)  standard shipments can take 10-20 days
b)  there are NO tracking numbers provided by USPS

The flat rate is $18.95 usd.  I think this is especially reasonable compared
to some of the prices in UPS (those of you who bought phones from us in the
beginning know exactly what I'm talking about).  These rates are available
now and Sean tells me we just updated the site so:

http://thewikireader.com/store

Help yourself :)
And when you DO buy one, please make sure to post back to this list the
actual time it took you to get your package.  That would help everyone out a
lot on actual shipping times.  Again, thanks for not being patient and
kicking our butts when something's missing.

Cheers,
Will