QtMoko - QtBackup

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Oct 14 09:57:06 CEST 2009

ghislain wrote:

> I just released a new small backup-application (which is not in the QtMoko
> feeds yet). This little application creates a qtbackup.tgz on the sdcard.

Very nice.

> Can someony please tell me how to get this app in the QtMoko feeds? (Radek?)
> And of course I would like to upload the source to some git, qtmoko-apps on
> github? (Sektor?)

The simplest way is to create project on github. Then let me know and i
will add the app to qtmoko-apps as subproject and i can also build it
and upload to QtMoko feed.

Another way is to fork qtmoko-apps, add it there and i can merge it
back, but i think the solutioin with subprojects is better.

Regards

Radek