Survey: How does open source influence the community?

Kerstin kerba.lists at open-innovation-projects.org
Wed Oct 14 12:44:41 CEST 2009

Hello again,

as promised, here you can find my first release of aggregated survey
results for all communities:
http://open-innovation-projects.org/my-research#part2

And here are the results from the Openmoko community:
http://open-innovation-projects.org/openmoko-survey-results/

The survey is also still open for participation ;-)

Best regards
Kerstin