Buy WikiReader [was: WikiReader]

Thomas HOCEDEZ thomas.hocedez at free.fr
Thu Oct 15 10:56:42 CEST 2009

Xavier Cremaschi a écrit :
> Ok this is the english version of wikipedia and it is sold in US/EU/Jap
> (not the best market for it), but it's not *that* bad for a start :
> geeks make you earn a bit of cash, and could start tweaking the
> device... (ebook reader feature someone ?)
>
> Xavier Cremaschi.

Source code is already available, and tweaking will actualy start when
first devices will be shipped.
French community already find that keyboard is bitmap and so some
pictures should be displayed on device...
It's a start, but such an interest for a product that nobody never
touched, We can imagine what it can become.

Moreover, it's the "opensource" philosophy that is spreading : A new
open product will arrive on the market, and lots of *hackers* wonder how
they can improve it, and what they can turn it in  !

If it's not a big step for Openmoko, it's a great step for free humanity !
AstHrO