Off Topic (was: Re: WikiReader)

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:35:08 CEST 2009

 <d3e504410910150410m778ce7awbc076bd00f2cfeae at mail.gmail.com>

> Did you notice that if we are strict=2C the mailing list has exactly as
> much to do with Wikireader as with Freerunner..
> community at lists.openmoko.org
>
> -> to me it sound's like the mailing list is for community discussion
> of Openmoko procudts. I think it includes Wikireader.

Yes it's a openmoko community list so both products can be discussed. Stric=
tly speaking you're 100% correct. However=2C it would make a lot more sense=
 to have separate lists for the FR and the WikiReader.
=20
- Not everybody interested in the FR is also interested in the Wikireader a=
nd vice versa.
- Given the traffic we already have on the list=2C adding another topic cou=
ld render the list useless.
=20
My suggestion would be to set up a separate list (either for FR or Wikiread=
er or both). This would help the community and the user adoption of both de=
vices.
=20
Niels. 		 	   		  =0A=