Off Topic (was: Re: WikiReader)

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Thu Oct 15 15:01:16 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Niels Heyvaert
<nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yes it's a openmoko community list so both products can be discussed. Stric=
> tly speaking you're 100% correct. However=2C it would make a lot more sense=
>  to have separate lists for the FR and the WikiReader.
> =20
> - Not everybody interested in the FR is also interested in the Wikireader a=
> nd vice versa.
> - Given the traffic we already have on the list=2C adding another topic cou=
> ld render the list useless.

I do agree that not everyone are interested in both products, but
given the traffic we have, now that om2009 is not existing &
discussed, SHR is discussed on other mailing lists so it's mostly
qt/QT/Qt/similar discussion, I think there's still room for wikireader
threads here :) (to me it looks like that the # of mails on -community
list has went down a lot).

But however, it's Openmoko Inc who makes the decisions.