GSM errors after 1024 fix

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Thu Oct 15 17:34:18 CEST 2009

> Wow, that'd be quite an achiement considering that I didn't do any
> development on it. Note that it still works flawlessly here. Perhaps
> software these days starts to rot, just as organic material ;)

well, debian's release cycle is somewhat detached from upstream.
i don't know when you "did any development on it" last.

i am perfectly open to any suggestion how to make it work again, but so
far i am stuck -- and since the fr is my sole phone it has to work most of
the day.
tried two different frameworkd.conf, mine, so far working, and one posted
on the list (smartphone-userland, iirc) said to be working well as well.
the issues with fso-abyss remained regardless.