Freerunner Review

Nelson Castillo arhuaco at freaks-unidos.net
Thu Oct 15 19:28:48 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:38 AM, rakshat hooja <rakshat at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been hearing a lot of good about the phone from our freerunner
> customers of late (change from earlier :)
>
> SO just sharing a recent review poster by a user
>
> http://guide2freerunner.blogspot.com/

It's very nice to see recent reviews and less hate email in the lists.
Something that I think and that also hear from others is that it's sad
to see that OM stopped sponsoring phone development too early (when
the FR was just starting to work) but we know that many companies
(also individuals and countries) are having hard years.