Survey: How does open source influence the community?

Alvie alvieboy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 20:52:41 CEST 2009

Kerstin wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> as promised, here you can find my first release of aggregated survey
> results for all communities:
> http://open-innovation-projects.org/my-research#part2
>
> And here are the results from the Openmoko community:
> http://open-innovation-projects.org/openmoko-survey-results/
>
> The survey is also still open for participation ;-)

Some interesting results there.

Q2.3 : Contributions from the developer community are highly welcome to be included in official releases.

You take a closer look, and remove the "non completed" entries, you can see that A+SA give a fantastic reading of 90%. This is indeed good - people realise that
their efforts actually make it to the final product.

Pity there is only one female there :)

Álvaro