GSM errors after 1024 fix

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 04:16:37 CEST 2009

Hi,
  Well, mine is working for now. I managed to reboot it to show android to a
friend - and it registered both in android and in shr-u - after I 'thumped'
it a few times ;-)
  It might be because of some loose connection - I intend getting it checked
soon - just need some time from pending stuff.
  Definitely a hardware problem - unless 'organic' software starts
responding to thumping too ;-)

BTW - I did switch the modem to 'always' and there haven't been any updates
to shr-u for a long time now - so the software is the same as before the
buzz fix.

  Somehow, I can't seem to notice any significant increase in the battery
standby time either. How do I check for the modem recamping?