Off Topic

Stroller stroller at
Fri Oct 16 04:38:45 CEST 2009

On 15 Oct 2009, at 23:50, Kosa wrote:
> But we can always ask for those who write about Wikireader to use a
> [wikireader] tag on the subject. That way you can filter everything
> with
> that tag, so it  never gets to you inbox. We have done that with the
> distros and it has worked quite good.

Yeah, works great.

Shame that we didn't just establish more clearly defined mailing lists
in the first place.

Seems like Mr Apitz complains about more general topics being
discussed on -community because clearly in his mind -community should
be used for support topics.

Maybe the WikiReader should be discussed on
<support at>, huh, since, we're not using that for