[debian] fso-abyss: loses connection after suspend/resume

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Fri Oct 16 14:50:35 CEST 2009

after the latest debian updates, my fr loses connection to network after
suspending (or rather resuming).
i cant' call and looking into the tower info tab of zhone i get
MCC/MNC: 262/03
Serving Cell: N/A

restarting zhone (and being able to register) solves that -- until the
next suspend/resume.
deep sleep is set to never since my fr heavily suffers from #1024.

since i am in my new office w/o an usb cable handy, i can't look for the
logs.

while typing i see the screen lighting up again -- showing either the text
above or a full listing of cell informations.
suspendig fails continously since the modem is busy and fails to suspend
-- according to the messages on the console.

looks like a heavy case of #1024 -- but deep sleep _is_ disabled in
frameworkd.conf!