Sync Calendar with evolution

Ali alishams at interchange.ubc.ca
Sat Oct 17 03:07:59 CEST 2009

Hi, is anyone working on an opensync plugin for qtmoko? I'm really
starting to miss the ability to sync my calendar automatically- and I
love qtmoko. I guess I could install evolution on the phone but that's
way overkill and will probably bring my phone to a crawl. That being
said, at this point I don't care which distro I have to use to sync, I
just want it to happen.

I've heared of a program called Pisi, will it sync directly with
evolution on my desktop, or do I have to use google calendar as a middle
man?

Long question short, what are the distros/programs I can use to sync my
calendar in evolution to the freerunner, preferably without using the
internet?