[SHR] new illume + elm theme

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 18 22:19:12 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag, den 18.10.2009, 21:54 +0200 schrieb Bernd Prünster:
> Marcel wrote:
> > flaunch's background still has offset to the right... Removed the
> > package before installing the new version and deleted ~/.e. Anything I
> > forgot?
> >
> you did restart e?!

Of course, several times. First just installed the new package (new
version number would be useful) over the old one - didn't help. In
course of that, I also killed e config and restarted X and re-configured
the theme setting, no change. Then I removed the package and reinstalled
it afterwards, restarted x, still no change. Iirc I even reinstalled the
elm theme package.

--
Marcel