nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 18 23:03:13 CEST 2009
<8b48b1570910181149v43786743ue18d3346c12987df at mail.gmail.com>
<3494db260910181157p39cfadcv55ef478b934a8780 at mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
> I'm using SHR Unstable as a daily phone. Has quirks=2C but IMHO SHR Testi=
> become what SHR Unstable is right now before the next sync.
> What date is your SHR-u from? I'm using one from August with some updates=
and I miss phone calls from time to time. Is there a new one that seems to=
have reliable telephony?
> I would advice to go to the latest unstable from 6 of September!
I would advice to stay away from the September release and stick to the Aug=
ust one. It's a mess. For example:
- FR is ringing=2C but no screen to pick up
- Answering second incomming call is still borked=2C despite some work on i=
- Incomming call during shutdown results in infinite loop of vibrating batt=
ery and playing sound
- Random crashes of phone log application
- Phone refusing to suspend and keeps waking up after only a few seconds
I've been rebooting and removing the battery to get the phone back to its s=
ences almost every day now. This did not happen with the August release.
My experience with the August release was a lot more stable.=20
Reageer op foto=92s van je vrienden en bekijk hun reacties op de jouwe. Geg=
More information about the community