[qtmoko] tar and tbz

Ali alishams at interchange.ubc.ca
Mon Oct 19 01:46:23 CEST 2009

Hey list, I'm on qtmoko trying to extract minimoko to the usd card. I
scp'd the tbz file to the card and attempt to tar xvjf minimoko.tbz and
get:
neo:/media/mmcblk0p2# tar xvjf minimoko.tbz
tar: bzip2: Cannot exec: No such file or directory
tar: Child returned status 2

same error even if i put the full file location. anyone having the same
issue on regular debian? I got around it by extracting on my box and
scp'ing but that's very undesirable. Is it just an outdated version of
tar? Or am I using the wrong flags?