[QtMoko] Deb package are available

Vincent Meurisse openmoko-community at meurisse.org
Mon Oct 19 20:18:21 CEST 2009

I made some debian package for QtMoko. They contain the v14 (plus a fix for bug
#58).
These package are only installable on a working QtMoko system (not on a plain
debian).
I only tested them on my phone. So make backup before trying anything :). They
should be installable at least on a v13 or v14 system (for older version, I
have no idea so test and report)

to install, edit file /etc/apt/sources.list and add :
"deb http://qtmoko.meurisse.org /" (without the quotes.)
(you can also add "deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib
non-free" while editing)

then ssh to you phone and type :
#apt-get update
#apt-get install qtmoko
If you installed qtmoko on Nand, also install qtmoko-kernel-nand
#apt-get install qtmoko-kernel-nand

then reboot and admire (or watch you phone burning)
don't forget to report any issue (and fix if you know it)
--
Vincent Meurisse