Freerunner A6 for sale in Ireland or New Zealand

Matt Brown matt at mattb.net.nz
Tue Oct 20 01:11:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm selling my Freerunner. I purchased it from Pulster over a year ago
and used it for several months before I received an Android phone and
sadly my Freerunner has been sitting gathering dust since then. I'd
rather someone who had the time was using it for something useful, so
I'm putting it on the market. It's in excellent condition:

GTA02 A6 - Serial 8A8810247
- Original box
- Charger with foreign adaptors
- 512MB microSD card and SD card adapter

No USB cable (missing in shipment from Pulster)
No Stylus/Laser pen (lost)

I'm asking 200 euro for the phone + shipping, any reasonable offer
considered especially if you can pickup the phone from me and save me
having to organise shipping :)

I'm currently in Dublin and will be in New Zealand over the next few
weeks as well. I can ship the phone from either location as necessary.

Replies by private mail please.

--
Matt Brown
matt at mattb.net.nz