Launcher 0.37

c_c cchandel at
Tue Oct 20 04:57:02 CEST 2009

Petr Vanek wrote:
> one little feature request please: add a button to clean up the phone
> log :), perhaps selectively (missed, called, ...)
> it really is crazy fast!
  Well, I was just about to release another version with a few changes
mainly in the log and sms apps. I'll add a button to clear the selected
category of logs.
  Of course - I'm assuming you will also want to remove all the logs of that
category (say missed) - including the ones that the log app doesn't show -
but are present in the opim backend. My backend now has over a 1000 calls.
  Let me know if you have other ideas!