True USB plug and play experience

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Oct 20 13:56:46 CEST 2009

Hi Lazlo
I was trying to follow your tutorial of USB plug and play but I have a doubt,
How did you find the UUID and the MacAddress? last  one I guess if the
HWaddr of usb0 interface if you do Ifconfig from the freerunner  but I
don't know where start to find the UUID thing.
Regards and thanks a lot for the Tutorial :)

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
Openmoko, Openpandora,  Arduino