Launcher Release 0.39

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue Oct 20 21:55:49 CEST 2009

c_c wrote:
>   Help needed
>
> 1. sample code for a service using c + dbus / e-dbus

Look in the e_dbus sources the files src/bin/e_dbus_test*.c
The code should help, but I should have somewhere also some examples
I've written for FSO.

> 2. How do I set an alarm that can wake up the phone from suspend?

Give a look to this [1]. It's in python but it uses a workaround for
using a notification system which uses a vibration/sound (as configured
in the framework) every X minutes to notify the user of an unseen missed
call/message.
It works also when the phone is suspended using ADT, you can read more
about it at [2], or look in this and SHR mailing list for further
threads.

[1]
http://dev.3v1n0.net/gitweb/?p=shr-notifier.git;a=blob;f=notifier;hb=HEAD
[2] http://dev.3v1n0.net/gitweb/?p=shr-notifier.git;a=commit;h=76ef4c6