Launcher Release 0.39

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 06:02:13 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 20 October 2009 11:10:59 pm c_c wrote:

> vendion wrote:
> > It doesn't seem to want to work with 20091012 release of SHR Unstable
>
>   That's odd, I thought shr-u had libelementary-ver-svn-02.so.0. Can you
> check what version you have? You can create links to the version you have -
> but it is tedious. Have you thought about upgrading ;)

Yea the version that I have is libelementary-ver-svn-04.so.0 so I had to
create the soft links to get it to work

root at om-gta02 ~ $ opkg update && opkg upgrade
Downloading http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/ipk//all/Packages.gz
Inflating http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/ipk//all/Packages.gz
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/shr-all
Downloading http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/ipk//armv4/Packages.gz
Inflating http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/ipk//armv4/Packages.gz
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/shr-armv4
Downloading http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/ipk//armv4t/Packages.gz
Inflating http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/ipk//armv4t/Packages.gz
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/shr-armv4t
Downloading http://minucci.net/file/opkg/Packages.gz
Inflating http://minucci.net/file/opkg/Packages.gz
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/daily-gecco
Downloading http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/ipk//om-
gta02/Packages.gz
Inflating http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/ipk//om-gta02/Packages.gz
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/shr-om-gta02
Multiple packages (intone-video and intone-video) providing same name marked
HOLD or PREFER.  Using latest.
Multiple packages (intone-video and intone-video) providing same name marked
HOLD or PREFER.  Using latest.
Multiple packages (intone-video and intone-video) providing same name marked
HOLD or PREFER.  Using latest.
Multiple packages (intone-video and intone-video) providing same name marked
HOLD or PREFER.  Using latest.
root at om-gta02 ~ $

Yea there is nothing for me to upgrade to yet, considering the version I have
installed was released on the 12th of this month I think its pretty good XD
--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper