[QtMoko] Running applications thrue ssh

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Thu Oct 22 09:31:21 CEST 2009

Maybe I'm wrong but I think qtmoko apps are running directly on
frambuffer so no X, so you can't export your nonexisting X trough ssh,
Maybe you can do that on the apps running under QtX like TangoGPS , at
least it works fine with x11vnc

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions