[QtMoko] minor questions

Vincent Meurisse openmoko-community at meurisse.org
Fri Oct 23 10:24:24 CEST 2009

> First is - how can I remove application from Favorites tab? I did not
> find any possibility to do this for now.
If you do a "right click" (click on an element and stay a few seconds) on the
element you want to remove, you will see a menu where you can remove it.

> Third is - what is the location of my contacts database on the FR?
/home/root/Applications/Qtopia/qtopia_db.sqlite

If you read this : http://bugs.qtmoko.org/view.php?id=58

> Six is - as I understood, all personal information is located under
> Documents directory of the user. Can I move this directory to the SD
> card and make simlink to the home location?
Make a symlink for all the /home/root/ directory

> PS. I found some minor bug: the home directory of the root user in the
> qtopia environment is /home/root, but in debian - it is /root. Updating
> the HOMEPATH in the /etc/passwd fix this issue.

The best would be to move QtMoko home to /root to keep the installation close
to standard debian. Unfortunately Qtopia don't like to have the home directory
not in /home/root.
--
Vincent Meurisse