[FSO] DBus services and methods doc

Jose Luis Perez Diez perezdiez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 11:53:18 CEST 2009

El Friday, 23 de October de 2009 10:25:54 Mickael Labrousse va escriure:
> But for example I don't have any org.freesmartphone.Device when I check
> with mdbus but I have org.freesmartphone.odeviced...

I think need to refresh the DBus concepts on  Service, path (object) , and
interface.

org.freesmartphone.odeviced  is a service and it has objects with
introspectable interfaces on the fowllowing paths(on my neo):

/org/freesmartphone/Device/Audio interfaces:
	org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable
	org.freesmartphone.Device.Audio
/org/freesmartphone/Device/Display ,
/org/freesmartphone/Device/CPU :
	org.freesmartphone.Resource
	org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable
/org/freesmartphone/Device/Display/0 ,
/org/freesmartphone/Device/Display/gta02_bl :
	org.freesmartphone.Device.Display
	org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable
/org/freesmartphone/Device/IdleNotifier/0 :
	org.freesmartphone.Device.IdleNotifier
	org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable
/org/freesmartphone/Device/Info :
	org.freesmartphone.Device.Info
	org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable
/org/freesmartphone/Device/Input :
	org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable
	org.freesmartphone.Device.Input
/org/freesmartphone/Device/LED/neo1973_vibrator
/org/freesmartphone/Device/LED/gta02_aux_red ,
/org/freesmartphone/Device/LED/gta02_power_blue ,
/org/freesmartphone/Device/LED/gta02_power_orange :
	org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable
	org.freesmartphone.Device.LED
/org/freesmartphone/Device/PowerControl/WiFi ,
/org/freesmartphone/Device/PowerControl/Bluetooth :
	org.freesmartphone.Resource
	org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable
	org.freesmartphone.Device.PowerControl
/org/freesmartphone/Device/PowerControl/UsbHost :
	org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable
	org.freesmartphone.Device.PowerControl
/org/freesmartphone/Device/PowerSupply/battery ,
/org/freesmartphone/Device/PowerSupply/usb ,
/org/freesmartphone/Device/PowerSupply/adapter ,
/org/freesmartphone/Device/PowerSupply/ac :
	org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable
	org.freesmartphone.Device.PowerSupply
/org/freesmartphone/Device/RTC/rtc0 ,
/org/freesmartphone/Device/RTC/0 :