graphical nethack for freerunner (alpha version released)

giacomo `giotti` mariani giacomomariani at
Fri Oct 23 12:59:02 CEST 2009

Hello everyone (Aapo? someone else?) working on it!

Is there any new?
Just a single int: we may use a sort of literky instead of the keyboard
I suggested in
which can overlap the info/status area so maximizing the playing area.

Cheers Giacomo

/_\ The ASCII		        Per comunicare in modo riservato:
\_/ Ribbon Campaign         gpg --keyserver \
 X  Against HTML                --recv-keys 20611EAD
/_\ Email!