Tango-GPS, omgps: download maps?

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:09:40 CEST 2009

TGPS can download the visible area up to a defined depth. Just do it
while having the Neo connected to a PC, then you don't need to sacrifice
GPRS for that. I don't know of a possibility to download a whole bunch
at once. omgps cannot do such things (In fact that's the only reason why
I still have TGPS installed)

Marcel