mplayer - rtsp - youtube

undrwater undrwater at
Sun Oct 25 07:50:22 CET 2009

undrwater wrote:
> OK...more info:
> Forced audio codec: mad
> Trying to force audio codec driver family ffmpeg...
> Opening audio decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg/libavcodec audio decoders
> Cannot find codec 'libopencore_amrnb' in libavcodec...
> ADecoder init failed :(
> ADecoder init failed :(
> Cannot find codec for audio format 0x726D6173.
> Audio: no sound
> Russell Dwiggins

Sorry....I thought I had ffmpeg installed.  Apparently not.  Still, audio
doesn't work (same error as above).  Doesn't look great.  Setting -vf
rotate=1 -fps 13 improves things a bit, though.

A key-word browser would be great.  I think many of the browsers available
should be able to know what to do if we browse to this location?

Russell Dwiggins