Multiple Distro's..

giacomo `giotti` mariani giacomomariani at
Mon Oct 26 09:50:46 CET 2009

>> Various efforts have been made to supply a
>> bootmenu for qi (e.g. by using kexec).
>> I don't know whether they where successful.
> A few proof-of-concept have beene shown, but so far nobody have shown a
> complete solution or a step-by-step guide.
> So us "mere users" doesn't have a working bootmenu with Qi yet.
you can find some utilities I wrote and mirrored for editing the uboot

/_\ The ASCII		        Per comunicare in modo riservato:
\_/ Ribbon Campaign         gpg --keyserver \
 X  Against HTML                --recv-keys 20611EAD
/_\ Email!