Tuxbrain first anniversary

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Mon Oct 26 12:26:52 CET 2009

Dear all,
Is for me a pleasure and proud to  announce this week Tuxbrain the
company that has born thanks to the inspiration of Openmoko is now one
year old :)
a good moment to thanks all that make us enjoy this first year of
live, those who has make us learn, and of course to all that had buy
something there :)
To celebrate it we have down the price of the Frerrunner A6+[1]
My only wish when I blow  the candle is to enjoy next year as much as this one.
A big Thank you and and a bigger hug to you all

[1]http://www.tuxbrain.net/en/content/tuxbrain-first-anniversary

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions